- 10 pcs of fresh bean sheet (cut into bite size and deep fry)
- A good handful of dry cloud ear fungus (soak in hot water to expand, remove dirt from stems)
- 3 fresh chilies (deseed, cut into half)
- 1/3 cups of ginger (cut into thin strips)
- 1½ cups waters
- Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. mushroom sauce
- 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- ½ tbsp. sugar to taste
- Heat wok with enough cooking oil for deep frying. Deep fry the fresh bean sheet.
- Using the same wok, remove the excess oil, left 1 tbsp. of cooking oil in the wok, add ginger. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add the cloud ear fungus, chilies, stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Add fried bean sheet, follow by mushroom sauce and water. Bring the water to boil, add dark soy sauce and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Lower the heat, simmer for an hour until the sauce reduce to 1/3. Ready to serve.