- 1 box press tofu
- 1/3 cup of fresh shimeiji mushroom
- 1 tbsp. of shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp. shredded young ginger
- Cooking oil for deep fry
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tbsp. mushroom sauce
- Sugar & salt to taste (optional)
- Cut tofu into cube bite size, deep fried until lightly brown.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp cooking oil. Add in shredded ginger. Let fry until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add the fried tofu follow by mushroom sauce, shimeiji mushroom and shredded carrots. Stir and let sit for few seconds.
- Add water. Stir to mix. Turn the heat to low and braised for 5mins until sauce thicken.
- Adjust with sugar and salt to your taste (optional).
- Dish out, garnish with some coriander and shredded carrots.