- 250g Vegetarian Lean Meat (Make from mushroom stems, ready in frozen packaging)
- 10 pcs dried cloud ear fungus (Soak in water and cut off the stem if any)
- 1/3 cup shredded ginger (Indeed we need a lots ginger)
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 ½ tbps. Cooking oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. mushroom sauce
- 1 tsp. dark soy sauce (for colouring, optional)
- Sugar and salts to taste (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat wok with 1 ½ tbps. of cooking oil. Add ginger, fry until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add vegetarian lean meat and fungus, stir fry for a minutes.
- Add mushroom sauce and dark soy sauce, stir fry for another minutes.
- Add water, mixed well and bring to boil. Once boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for 15mins until the fungus turn soft and the sauce thicken.
- Add sugar and salts to your liking follow by sesame oil. Simmer for another minutes, turn off the heat; dish out.