- 5 leaf of napa cabbage
- 10 pcs fried gluten puff
- 1 pc fresh shiitake mushroom
- 1/2 carrots
- 1 stick egg tofu/soft tofu (both work well)
- 2 slices of ginger
- 1 head of garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp. vegetable concentrate stock
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Julienne carrots into bite size
- Cut the shiitake mushroom into thin slices
- Cut the egg tofu into 1-2cm thick
- Cut the napa cabbage into 2 sections between the white hard core stem and the leaf (Cut the white core stem into 2 sections if its too long)
- Heat the pot with 1 tbsp. of cooking oil, lightly saute the ginger till fragrant.
- Add 2 cups of water, bring to boil. Add white core stem of the napa cabbage, carrots, mushroom, egg tofu and garlic. Boil until soften (around 10 mins).
- Then add all the remaining ingredients and seasonings. Bring to boil again for 10 mins with lid on. Adjust the seasoning as you go. Sprinkle with a dash of white pepper and Napa Cabbage Soup is ready to be serve.