- 250g butter
- 3 cups hong kong flour/plain flour
- 3 cups nestum (nestum cereal)
- 2 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 tbsp. of milk powder
- 1 cup caster sugar (can be reduce if you are not sweet tooth person)
- 2 whole egg (large egg)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Grind the nestum into fine powder. Mixed flour, nestum, corn flour and milk powder (flour mixer). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat until all combine.
- Gradually add flour mixer, mixed well until become dough.
- Scale dough into small ball of ½ tbsp. each. Gently flatten each ball of dough with a fork into a round shape.
- Bake at preheated oven 140 Celsius for 15-20mins with oven’s fan on; until the edges are just beginning to brown.
- Do not over bake the cookies. Otherwise it will turn hard and dry.
- When the cookies done, they should be little soft, gradually they will firm up as its cool.