- 1 pack of Chinese spinach
- 1 salted egg (Boil and discard the shell, cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 century egg (Discard shell, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 chicken egg
- ½ tbsp. shredded ginger
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. mushroom seasoning
1. In a wok, heat oil then add shredded ginger. Saute until aromatic and lightly brown.
2. Add chicken egg, lightly spread the egg, and stir until half cooked, quickly add ¼ cup water.
3. Add the Chinese Spinach, stir fry until the leave slightly wilted, add seasoning and also the salted egg and century egg. Boil for 30 second. Dish out.