- 1 package (150g) Oyster Mushroom
- Cooking oil for deep fry
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp. rice flour
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp ice water
- 1 tbsp. roasted sesame seeds (optional)
- A dash of white pepper powder
- A dash of salt
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Oyster Mushroom: Clean the oyster mushroom, set aside. In case you want to rinse it, remember to pat dry before frying.
- Batter: Combine all ingredients and gently whisk. The batter should be not too runny or thicken.
- Frying: Heat pan with cooking oil. Dip the oyster mushroom into the batter and fry until medium golden in colour. Place at paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Enjoy.