- 1 1/2 bowl of lion mane mushroom
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 medium size carrot
- 5 dry chilies
- 5 thin slices of ginger
- 10 sugar snap peas
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. mushroom sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. preserved black bean
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp. of cooking oil, saute ginger and preserved blank bean till fragrant, then add dry chilies, saute for few second.
- Then add potatoes and carrots, stir fry for minutes, add water.
- Once the water boiled, add lion mane mushroom, bring to boil again.
- Add seasoning, stir to combine. Turn the heat to low, simmer until the sauce reduce to half.
- Taste the seasoning as you go. Adjust accordingly to your liking. Stew Mushroom with Potato ready to be served.