- 1 package (250-300g) of Broccolini – trim stems and any excess leaves, rinse off, set aside.
- A handful of white shimeiji mushroom – rinse off with water, set aside.
- Ginger – cut into thin strips.
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Sauce: 1 tbsp. mushroom sauce
- Heat wok with cooking oil follow by ginger, stir fry ginger till fragrance.
- Add the broccolini, stir fry for few second, sprinkle some water to keep moist.
- Add white shimeiji mushroom, continue to stir fry until the broccolini stems are crisp-tender and shimeiji mushroom start to soften; release some liquid.
- Add mushroom sauce, stir to combine. Dish out.