- 200g french beans; trimmed top and bottom, cut into2 inch long
- 2 dry shitake mushroom; soaked, cut into small cube
- 1 inch of ginger; shredded thinly
- 1 chili; minced
- 1 tbsp. of cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. mushroom sauce
- A dash of sugar and salt to taste
- Add cooking oil into the wok. Add ginger, chili and mushroom, sauté until aromatic.
- Add french bean, stir fry to combine. Sprinkle some water to keep moist.
- Add seasoning; continue stir fry for minutes. The french bean should be still in crunchy condition. Enjoy the stir fry French bean with hot steam rice or as side dish.