- A bunch of Kang Kong, cut into 2 inch length
- 1 chili, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 2 tbsp. spicy dou ban jiang
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Heat wok with cooking oil, add ginger, saute until aromatic.
- Add kang kong, chili and dou ban jiang; stir fry to combine. Add seasoning according to your liking. (Do not overcook, as long the ingredients combine, then quickly dish out as the heat will continue to cook the kang kong on plate.)
- Dish out, serve immediately. Enjoy stir fry kang kong with dou ban jiang with steam rice.