- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. homemade sambal belacan/or storebought
- 10 pcs okra aka lady finger
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- Seasoning (optional)
- Clean the whole okra before cutting. Cut into thin slices as shown in the photo.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp. of cooking oil, add sambal. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add okra, stir fry for minute, add water to moist the wok. Continue to stir fry on high heat until the okra just cooked. (Adjust with seasoning to your liking)
- Dish out Stir Fry Okra with Sambal.