- 500g Cabbage – cut to big leaves
- 10 okra – cut halve
- 2 potatoes – cut into diagonal
- 1 Carrot – cut into diagonal
- 2 eggplant – cut into diagonal
- 20 Long beans – cut to about 2 inch long
- 2 stalk lemon grass – bruise
- 10 pcs tofu puffs
- 1 pack fried tofu skin, broken to bite size
From 1 grated coconut:
- 300ml Thick coconut milk extract
- 1000ml thin coconut milk extract
- 1 pack (200g) mix vegetables curry paste
- 100g spicy mixed vegetarian curry paste (Optional, good to have)
- 1 tbsp. england curry powder (Optional, good to have – for colouring purpose)
- 4 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. vegetable concentrate
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot, heat cooking oil and fry the mix vegetables curry paste + spicy mixed vegetarian curry paste and lemon grass until aromatic.
- Add all the vegetables, stir to combine except cabbage.
- Pour in thin coconut milk extract, mix well with the vegetables and bring to boil.
- Add the tofu puffs and fried tofu skin, bring to boil again until the tofu puff and skin soften.
- Then gradually add the cabbage by batches.Continue to boil it until the cabbage soften.
- Lastly add the thick coconut milk, england curry powder and seasoning. Bring to boil then simmer for 10mins.(Adjust seasoning to your liking)
- Enjoy the vegetable curry with hot steam rice or noodles.